CATHEDRAL OPEN DAILY from this week we recognise that Churches can be open for private prayer. Please adhere to sanitising and signing in requirements. The Cathedral will be open from after 9.30am or 11.00am Mass and closes at the normal time—usually 5.00pm unless services are being held.
MASS REQUIREMENTS: Mass can now be held for up to 140 people in the Cathedral. All standard Covid-19 directives to be strictly
followed. Use the QR code to register your
attendance or use the sign in sheet to mark your attendance. Please social distance and use the hand sanitisers’ provided. Masks are NOT
required to be worn. Bookings are no longer required to attend Mass.
All Covid regulations must be followed including:
- using hand sanitiser,
- social distancing by 1.5m (unless with a member of your household)
- and signing in so we have your details if we need to contact you
- any other directions from your Priest or the designated Covid Officer.
WEEKEND MASS TIMETABLE
- Saturdays: 1st Saturday – 11.00am Loch Sport
- 1st, and 5th Sundays – 9.30am Stratford,
- 3rd Sunday – 9.30am Briagolong
- 2nd and 4th Sundays – 9.30am Rosedale
CATHEDRAL WEEKEND TIMETABLE
- Saturdays: 9.30am
- Saturdays: 5.30pm
- Sundays 9.30am
- Sunday 5.30pm
CATHEDRAL WEEKDAY TIMETABLE
- Mon NO MASSES
- Tues 9.30am
- Wed 9.30am
- Thurs 9.30am
- Friday 11.00am – 11.30am Exposition and Reconciliation
Normal Mass Times. (Post Covid-19)
St Mary’s Cathedral, 47 Foster St, Sale:
Saturday 5:30 pm, Sunday 9:30 am and 5:30
St Rose of Lima, Queen St, Rosedale: Saturday, 7pm
St Patrick’s, Merrick St, Stratford: 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays, 9.30am
St Patrick’s, Briagolong: 2nd and 4th Sundays, 9.30am
Loch Sport: 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 11am
Weekday Masses: See the Sunday bulletin for times and venues.
Reconciliation: 11.30 am – 12 noon Friday and 10.00 am – 10.30 am Saturday or by arrangement with the priest.
Baptism: Please contact Veronica Barnes at the parish office — 5144 4100
Weddings: Please contact the parish office, with not less than six months notice.