Update on the easing of restrictions from 11:59pm on Sunday 21 June
Announcement made: 3pm, 20 June 2020
Based on advice from the Chief Health Officer, the Victorian Government has confirmed a number of changes will be made to the proposed easing of restrictions from 11:59pm on Sunday 21 June 2020.
In line with the most up-to-date advice, the following changes will take place:
- Public gatherings will be limited to 10 people.
- The number of visitors to a home will reduce to 5 visitors.
- Private worship or small religious ceremonies will be limited to 20 people plus those reasonably required for the ceremony.
- Auction houses, real estate auctions, open house inspections and community facilities remain limited at 20 people plus those reasonably required to facilitate the auction/inspection/facility.
- Remember to always maintain physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres from those you don’t live with.